Do you have a flair for working with your hands, are you interested in technology and looking for a job that really gets things moving?
Then send us your application to become an
Electronic technician for machine and drive technology!
As an electronic technician for machine and drive technology, you will be the point of contact for matters relating to electrical machines and drive systems or generators.
The training lasts 3.5 years and will be provided both on the job and at a vocational college.
As an electronic technician for machine and drive technology,
- you will record machine and coil data, produce coils, disassemble and assemble electrical machines,
- assemble mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and electronic components, put electrical machines into operation,
- assemble and wire control cabinets, including measurement, control and regulation systems,
- create, adjust and monitor control technology programmes, parameterise frequency converters, put drive systems into operation,
- search systematically for faults with electrical machines and complex drive systems and repair them,
- maintain and monitor electrical machines and drive systems.
Are you interested?
Then send your application by post or email. If you wish to send us your application in an encrypted format, please provide us with the relevant password by telephone.
We would be happy to help if you have any questions.